27 de julio de 2012

yana toboso's style now and then

And finally I'm Off!!!! :D!
Today was simply great, i got the highest grade in my class and .... just that u____u hahahaha I liked this day anyway!
Reading too much manga makes me want to continue with my own, so i began with the story again. Feel so happy when drawing my own characters.
Besides, because i have been re-reading Kuroshitsuji, i decided to check how much Yana Toboso's style has changed.

















I took them from the very first chapter and the very last chapter. She has simplified hair and add more detail in eyes. I didn't notice Sebastian's hair style change until right now. And it's amusing! At first i wasn't wow about Toboso's drawings, but now, she's one of my favorites. :)

I could have picked up better images, but, everyone knows she has improved greatly.

Ok, i'm going to draw ! Bye! Oyasuminasai

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...