13 de julio de 2012

coloring progress and camwhoring

It's Friday!!! :D
It's not like i will do something tonight, but i can rest and work tomorrow xD

OK!, nothing good to write about, just feeling happy because i finished the drawing, now i have both versions.  I did a gif about the coloring progress again. Sadly my photoshop made an error and i couldn't save the whole process step by step, so it's not that detailed.... :( i think i did a little too fast in "I like how the colors look" -___-;; and too slow in other parts that should be faster hahaha i suck doing Gif



Oyasumi Bocchan /Oyasumi Danna-sama

I used more time with Sebastian's, but i'm pleased with the other one too.

This are the colors i liked xD i don't know why


wow....i have nothing to write... hahahahaha
anyway, i was camwhoring today 
loved my hair in the morning -we can't see it here;;;;;- but at the end of the day it was just a messy crap over my head D': i dont have upper lip (;o;) i wish my lips were a little more..... noticeable......hahahhaha  oh well, i'm bored...i want to go out but i already spent the day outside eating and drinking yummy cake and green tea smoothie
i should stop eating cake.....i will get fatter T_T 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...