17 de julio de 2012

Ciel Phamtonhive Cosplays

Hi!! Happy Tuesday! 
I was searching for some cosplays and i found a really cool cosplayer, i remember i read her name somewhere in Tumblr, but i don't remember too well (her name was in japanese, so i couldn't tell the right spelling)...She's like the perfect Ciel i have seen. Perfect wig, stunning make up and amazing outfits! there were lots more but these are what i loved the most. When i find this kind of things i wish i could make my own cosplays too xD




















The bunny (;o;)















Also i found this one: She has more great cosplays, but i was looking for Kuroshitsuji. With Sebastian(who's amazing *o*) and Claude xD ME GUSTA!




















And me dreaming about making cosplay xD and losing weight when a friend brought me this hahahha GEEZ!




















The Oreo's thing is over by now xD everything is so good i cry like crazy! because i now i shouldn't eat it, but sweet things are my weakness....i curse my will power! (;o;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...