18 de julio de 2012

I did my Ciel in Wonderland!

And i finally did my Ciel in wonderland fanart (*`o´*)

The funny thing is that i was not supposed to draw this, when i woke up from my nap, i feel like drawing but, something totally different, my own characters....but you know, the power of love is stronger and this came out...i got too excited drawing roses, i forgot how painful are to color x_x but i'm planning to color them white, so AWW YEAH!

I just can't get over how sad the ending of this OVA is...(;o;) hahahaha anyway...
I have been talking too much about Kuroshitsuji, my sister is like nuts, and bored of me xD seriously, i need someone to talk about it...too much too tell and no one to listen...

I was so right about how busy i will be this week...i have like 4 projects for next week and more to come...T^T


Today i went to cancel my gym membership :(...but they made me pay August :/ because i wasn't in the period of cancellations ...WTF! oh well...i wasn't in the mood of argue so i was like ..OK ´,:(

went to eat some buffalo wings and drink coffee....You know, I really don't understand teens this days...There's this Starbuck place, xD i know it's so damn popular, but it's not my first choice to drink coffee...i don't know, the last thing i taste in their beverages is coffee :/ anyway, my point is that how stupid people is with a Starbuck here...lots of teens are like there were never a coffee shop before, and taking stupid pictures of their stupid moccas and cappuccinos...why? why? why Starbuck is so fucking special to be pictured like one of the Seventh wonders...u_u oh well, i just hate to see teen girls pretending to be celebrities....

btw, Kuroshitsuji twitter updated today hahahhaa i feel so happy when it happens:



















OK! i'm expecting to see blood in chapter 71 xD I FUCKING WANT TO SEE CIEL's REVENGE against Maurice Cole....xD AWW YEAH! it's updated!!!! LET'S FIND OUT!!!!!
and there's this preview in Gfantasy Website, fanservice everywhere xD it's rare to see this kind of images hahaha love it!













OK!, i'm going to color this damn drawing :)! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...