23 de julio de 2012

Ah...souda na!


Hi! it's monday again (;o;) and sadly it's Over and yes, it's full of work..

As i wrote, i went to my sister's place this weekend, it was really cool, we watched the Alien trilogy. I thought it would get boring, but i really enjoyed it so it was a good time!














That's me camwhoring before leaving to my sister's....--____--;;;;;;;
I haven't drawn anything, and it feels kind of lame, but i have re-read the kuroshitsuji manga. And when you do sometime twice, you realize things you let go at first. And found funny this thing...













Is this good looking dog...Sebastian? i mean, Ciel named the demon by his dog name...xD
Tbh, i don't bring anything worth reading. Waiting like crazy next week, which is a week off, vacations (^o^) i doubt i will to the amusement park but i want to eat churros! that's a deal with myself! >:(! JUM!

I found this blog:
http://guerreroagustina.blogspot.com/

Seriously, this are the thing i would like to do! :) Love her stuff, really clever and funny!
Ok, back to work!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...