18 de julio de 2012

Kuroshitsuji Chapter 71

OH MY!!!! xD here comes a bunch of spoiler! well...not really but....who cares...

There were too much fanservice in this chapter...well...I enjoyed every panel until the other guys appeared ¬_¬;; and Soma...i fucking hate him xD he is so idiot!

Toboso is drawing Ciel so CUTE!!! seriously!!!! i love the little shadow in his lips (*¬*)!!!!!!

hahahaha this is what i mean when i talk about having a Sebastian to make my work!! xD When Ciel told Maurice he picked every piece of paper from garbage i knew here was coming a scene with Sebastian doing it xD

This is what i mean about Fanservice xD I thought Sebastian was coming but NO! haahaha is it bad how much i enjoyed this part? D:
C'MON!!!! people complaining about this chapter because if this scene!!! If you are so offended by a -almost- rape/bullying scene then go and read Lovely complex... :/ If this is SO WRONG, editors and Square Enix wouldn't have allowed Yana to bring something like this, this is fucking fiction! 

Seriously Toboso!!!! I can't handle how cute Ciel looks in this chapter...but something about the ending...Sebastian looking to his lying master makes me wonder too many things...btw, is so obvious how much Toboso's style has improve! i simply love it now!

This chapter was really cool, from all the arc is the one that something actually happens! as i wrote, i was expecting a totally different plot, and that's why i really liked chapter 71!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...