2 de agosto de 2012

watching Mawaru penguin drum

Hi! i haven't write anything this days because i have been feeling a little depressed...
Today i went to drink coffee with a friend, and everything was ok until my father went to pick us and started talking bullshit...
I was planning go out with my friends this week, but everyone kicked my ass away from them u_u no one replied my inbox and well...guess i was the stupid one getting excited to see them and have a good time with them...

I'm like "I have no friends" right now...and everything feel so stupid, my parents getting annoying about me getting fat...it's like it's a fucking shame to have a fat daughter, i know it's not healthy but c´mon! it's not about make me feel like shit because i get hungry...the only shit i have had today is the fucking coffee i had with my friend, and i'm really pissed that I wont eat today....u____u idiot of me but whatever...got a headache because the lack of food i guess...

This entry and my attitude are pretty ridiculous and childish today but i'm really really pissed off....It's fucking Thursday and i haven't done none of my work...but i promise i won't complain about me getting late and not being able to finish on time hahahaha;;;;;;;;;

Oh yeah! getting a little cheered up. I have been watching Mawaru Penguin Drum

I really like this anime! i have just watch 6 episodes and is really great, when i first saw one scene i thought it was too absurd, but that's the magic about it, besides, I'm pretty sure this gonna get really sad so i'm preparing myself to cry like a baby with this story. Besides i love Kamba hahahaha well, the two brothers are pretty epic and Himari is really cute. Of course the penguins are awesome too haha
The opening song "Nornir" is really AWESOME!!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...