10 de julio de 2012

I'm too Obvious xD


I was planning doing nothing this day, instead of drawing a lot, but i have to participate in my class forum x_x  i could check everyone else's answers to make my own, but i don't like cheating so i'm going to read the whole document to get the answers D: i just don't feel like doing it right now :(

i guess this is something everyone already noticed, but i cannot sleep until i prove i'm right xD

Ciel's eyes are different color in season 2 xD, they are more like turquoise, and i guess it's because the ring holding his soul...obvious logic of mine D: besides i noticed the different art style. It's a little simpler than the  first season.  I don't know, but watching both seasons, i like more the Ciel from K2, he is more like the Ciel in the manga, i don't know...
Anyway, i was drawing something related to episode 22 (guess) when Sebastian abandoned Ciel...

Unlikely what most people may think, this pose is freaking hard, for me it is --____-- i used reference and still it doesn't look right, something about body proportions, you know, legs looks too long according to his torso. Oh well, i can fix it yet :) but besides Ciel's body, the hardest shit in this is the fucking cat -coughSebastiancough- I believe that cat looking at ciel in the episode is Sebastian looking after his bocchan (;o;) I think it's a lovely scene when Ciel called the cat to join him while sleep, he is allergic to cats -if i'm not wrong- and i bet he thought of Sebastian when he saw the cat (T^T) that's why i'm moved to draw it. Stupid Ciel who can't even hold a damn animal (¬_¬);;;

Ok, i'm to read and finish this :)!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...