14 de julio de 2012

Tasogare otome x amnesia Y U NO UPDATE!

It's already 4 pm and my day hasn't even started yet D:
Today my ex invited me to lunch with her and her girlfriend....u__u i said no, because i'm a little busy right now, you know, the usual, and second...yesterday was their anniversary so i'm not going to celebrate something i disagree...
btw, i really want Tasogare Otome x Amnesia to update!!!! last night i read the last chapter and i loved the colored page
When i first read it, i always imagined Niiya kun with white hair :/ but he has brown light hair. I didn't recognized him in the first colored pages hahaha but i really like the characters design. This manga makes me want a ghost friend xD and the story is really sweet but really depressing....imagine yourself in love with someone you will never be able to be with....a ghost....or worst...a living person -in Yuuko's place- I usually feel really sorry for Yuuko because she is stuck for "life" inside the school..being able to spend time with her loved one only in school hours :( and of course, Niiya wont be at school every fucking time of his life..and it seems, this ghost is not the kind of those who follows you when you bother them...that would be really convenient...i really don't know what's going to happen in the story, and it makes me mad! i want it to update faster!!! T_T well, i always get mad with my favorite mangas...like Oyasumi punpun...that update twice a year (;o;)
I love the art style by Maybe (mangaka) -sometimes poses are really stiff and weird, but i don't mind at all- and i love all the fanservice this manga has xD i guess it can't be helped...this mangaka is known by her hentai works, so this manga is really a surprise for me...they have only kiss each other xD and of course...Niiya is just 12 years old O_O i won't expect something else ....that would be a crime...but i seriously LOVE IT!!!! i don't like the anime version u_u

















I didn't go out today but this was my fabulous lunch ........ and me talking about getting fatter yesterday hahaha;;;;;;;;;; i regret nothing!!

*sigh* i got reported in Y!Gallery hahahhaha because i forgot the "Shota" filter in my "Oyasumi Danna-sama" u_____u oh well, i was forgave by Y! staff...sorry!!!!


OK! i have to work!!!! bye!!!

(Syao hizo livestream ayer...y hahahhaha cada vez mas me convenzo que es perfecta T_T...porque estoy tan lejos de ella....)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...