15 de julio de 2012

meh....nothing special












Hi! it's Sunday and thanks god i don't have to attend university tomorrow :) After this coming week everything will get harder, and busier :( so i want to relax right now...
I love so much Kuroshitsuji II OST...specially the song Fragile mind or The Slightly Chipped Full Moon (i found it with both names) the one that's played in the last episode :'(

Oh well...Some people has told me they would be interested in the doujinshi about ClaudexCiel, and well, i really want to draw it, so i took some notes about the story running in my head xD just in case i forget how the story was...
I found out Yukito Nishii will be in a new Dorama called Kuro no onna Kyoushi, about -in really few words- a biologist teacher who becomes really pro solving problems at night. It sounds really interesting and the trailer is really cool, i hope i could watch it some day :)
And i started reading the manga "Another", i was searching for Tasogare Otome x Amnesia yesterday and some people mentioned this other manga, because it seems they are similar. So let's see if this is good enough for me.
And Shina Himetsuka updated her pixiv again (;o;) I love her art so much!






















This is not her new work, but is my favorite one non Kuroshitsuji related, Miku and Luka never looked better before xD her clothes design is really awesome and the details are stunning! *sigh*
Yesterday i talked with my ex, and i really missed her but well, i'm happy everything is going pretty well with her :) She was concerned about me because some situations going on with some people at university but i really don't care about this people. It was really nice of her.

I don't know what to do right now, i'm hungry, i haven't breakfast or lunch u____u  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...