11 de julio de 2012

Spiderman is great! :D!!!


Today i watched The Amazing Spiderman, and yeah! it's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!! I love Spiderman since long time ago, i haven't read the comics, just the strips on the newspapers, but i grew a deep love for the character, so i was really excited to watch this new version, and i seriously loved it! The picture above was my -awesome- lunch! i feel like a pig but it was really yummy

I won't write about the movie because i can't describe in words how amazing it is :D anyway, i'm really tired right now, got a headache and besides everything went great today, i'm a little sad...but who cares :)

I wanted to draw something when i got home, but i fell asleep D: so nothing was done, maybe next time!


I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...