17 de julio de 2012

Nothing really....















It's not a big deal, but i'm really happy i did everything i planned to do today, and i even did a drawing xD
as i said, this week, work is really easy :)
I should be sleeping but i want to listen to music i don't have on my cell :( hahaha damn!

Just updating because....
I found this image on tumblr




















Where is it from??? :'( it's so perfect! i DON'T like the Sebastian x Claude stuff, but this is really cool D:

I'm not that interested about pairings or ships or canons or whatever...i mean, everyone can ship whatever they want, i ship unpopular pairings most of the time, and i really don't care, but something i dont like is that, Sebastian x claude, i understand why people support it, but....it looks wrong for me.hahaha. They hate each other, and they are both demons, i don't even think something between Hannah and this two gentlemen could happen either. But that's my point of view.

I realized i'm really insecure as Graphic designer...i had to work in two pieces today and i was really nervous, at the end my clients loved them but something makes me feel they just don't care about the result :( they just want the work done...that's something i should improve, being more confident about my own work...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...