10 de julio de 2012

drawing fanart again

If i were as dedicated with my work as i am with my hobbies....OTL
finished the drawing :D!!! must admit that reading for my class forum and drawing this while listening Kuroshitsuji OST is a win. -I love the Undertaker theme "Coffin man"


































My phone camera is really shitty...anyway, i really don't like to color blue clothing, i don't know why, i like blue, but not in colored pencil :/ hahaha bad luck for me, because Ciel usually wears blue.







Face detail...i was thinking about drawing him sleeping, but i remember i ALWAYS draw him with closed eyes, so for a change, let's color his eyes D: i still not happy with how i draw him...i think he looks too girly xD i better draw Lady Phantomhive --____-- i confess i don't like that dress...i mean, i don't hate it, but it's too overused in fan stuff, just like the wonderland version xD


But i love this























Really nice design! oh well, i have to keep my mind busy, i'm getting depressed by personal stuff and i don't want to be shouting sorrow and gloom...that's why i draw as much as i can :)

Tomorrow is my packaging class and i'm sad i will get my first assignment for this second period...:(
Besides Kuro, i have been watching Hyouka, and i have missed the last 4 episodes, so i will try to get updated with it...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...