25 de julio de 2012

La cosplayer frustrada...xD

Ok! i'm a bitch and i will be really mean right now...

















I know is not fair to compare two different cosplayers, but this is my point when i talk about cosplay in my country...The person in the right is one of the salvadorean cosplayer, I think her Ciel is Ok, but there are many things i don't know why people here do very often...The dress, i dont know if she made it or just bought it, that's why i don't like Ciel Robbin version, because this dress is easy to buy on internet...and of course it looks pretty nice, but besides the dress, what makes a good cosplay is the wig and the MAKE UP!, I know the make up in the cosplayer in the left is overdone, but looks pretty nice, well, is really a personal feeling...Also the wig is better done...people here tend to use the wigs as they come out from the box, you have to cut it and style it u_____u besides...I'm sorry but the Sebastian, is quite obvious who looks better...
This is why i don't like to go to conventions here, because i get too mad about those little things...this year i'm going to take pictures, looking for someone who would bitch slap me right in the pride and makes me change my opinion about salvadorean cosplay! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!! beware of that coming entry!

Of course, i know an amazing cosplayer don´t start being amazing...everyone starts with some mistakes... i get the homework to look for some pictures xD

For example, this Ciel cosplayer i love so much:



























She improve in many levels, the wig, the make up and even the pictures. Her outfits were always so good, but in cosplay the clothing is not the only important thing!

Second example:












This, somehow, proves how much a good wig and make up do for a cosplay.  She even looks like a different person...btw, that Alois...is AMAZING!!!!! :( there were other pictures of her, and seriously, she is the perfect Alois...

And just for my own enjoyment...












(This picture is just ....UFF!!!! the scenario is so accurate for this)

She is so perfect! hahahahaha i said the same in the other entry, i can't stop looking at her stuff, if i were able to do cosplay, this would be my point of reference :'( and she's not only great as Ciel, i found her Len Kagamine cosplays, which made me speechless...
















*leaves to cry*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...