12 de julio de 2012

Hyouka

Finally i got updated with Hyouka :)





















Seriously, i was delaying it because i thought i would get a little bored from it, specially in the Mystery movie episodes...but i really love the way they developed it. This anime is simply brilliant. Some people say they can figure out the plot of each episode too easy, i think that's the point, i'm not able to figure it out at first glance, but i love How everything make sense every time Oreki makes his move. I mean, this is not a complex mystery anime, is a everyday story, of course there won't be really complex plot, just a little confusing but logical statements.




















I guess this is something every one who watch this has already said....but i can't help to identify with Oreki Houtaro, this character is so plain, and boring, but at the same point is wonderful. I don't feel the same with the other characters who seem to be too damn perfect, specially Chitanda, i do like her though, she is really cute, but i rather gray and depressing characters. Besides, i LOVE his motto "If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick" His laziness is too damn similar to mine xD 


I really like this anime, and it sucks no being able to share it with anyone :( btw, i don't why, i get sad when i watch it...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...