19 de julio de 2012

(*`O´*)

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!! i'm so fucking sick of my fucking parents!!!! *sigh*

anyway, i'm not ranting about this stuff here u__________u
I spent my day coloring the fanart! I'm really happy by how it came out


















Can't explain the feelings i have when i do this, maybe this manga has become too special for me right now, and i know everyone around me is tired of it, and it makes me really sad because i want to draw more of this, i feel really happy and i think that's important. Long time since i last felt motivated and excited of drawing and loving something. It's like when i got obsessed by Kingdom Hearts, i still love it deeply but i didn't draw all i wanted because i felt rejected by everyone, it's like nobody around me likes the same stuff and then i lost motivation because i feel i have to do what everyone wants me to do...

Oh well, there's nothing to write about right now...this weekend i'm going to my sister's place, we will watch the entire Alien franchise.....yay... --__________________-- i liked those movies, i enjoyed them when i was 10 years old, but it's not my type of movies now...having a good time is what matters right? :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...