23 de septiembre de 2012

weekend

W.O.W.!!!!
Yesterday which was suppose to be a shit ends up being pretty cool...
I went out with my friend to drink coffee and talk senseless shit. I had a great time with him..of course my sister dated her BF as the initial plan ¬_¬ she made a drama from nothing...after that I met with my older sister and her husband with some friends of them to dinner, Everything got even better. At the end we went to the movies and got home at 12 midnight, so ironic that I didn't want to go out at first.
So I can say I got my relieve from the stress...
Well, of course, right now i'm so late with my work..I'm going to work overnight to get most of it done...(;o;)

I promise that after this week I will start to work out and dieting...x_x I fucking need it! besides, in my msn picture I got Kuromito's picture:

Which motivates me for some reason xD.......sounds stupid, isn't it?;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

2 comentarios:

  1. yooo, amei seu blog esta perfeito amo Kuroshitsuji, você quer fazer uma parceria com meu blog? sou do Brasil, Mil Kissus.

    yooo, loved your blog this perfect love Kuroshitsuji, you want to do a partnership with my blog? I'm from Brazil, Thousand Kissus.

    http://funtomcandy.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. :O thank you so much! I don't know how partnership works but I would really like to, although I haven't update often lately. Btw, Love your blog too, I just checked it today :)

      Eliminar

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...