10 de septiembre de 2012

Kuroshitsuji crack by Pichiko

Seems like I will never finish my portfolio.....need to change more things...>_<
Anyway, besides that, I have been working on my portfolio event, making last minute banners and shirts designs....I hate when that happens...and it's not my fault this time OTL

btw, I have been searching for more kuroshitsuji fanartists hahaha...and I just love how creepy is Pichiko's art.


it's like cute, 10000000% shota and weird hahaha that's why I love it. So out of character but so great!

I really want to know what's on her mind when she draws this stuff

her stuff makes me smile and LOL I really enjoy this!
ush! I really want to draw something rn!!!! but will work on the last project for my packaging class the whole night...OTL it's funny reading everyone talking about going back to school and how awful is it, and I'm almost done with classes, like I just have 2 weeks to finish........*starts to creeps out for the never ending shits she has to work on*

OH yeah! I really want this!!

Sexy notebook is sexy and more with Sebastian on it (*_^_*)!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...