1 de octubre de 2012

almost done with university and my fucking teeth ache

HOLY CRAP!!!!
Just one day left before everything finish! I'm excited but anxious as hell...

There's a reason i'm fucking happy...Kuromito san favorited my drawing (`・ω・´) the one about mouse Ciel and kitty Sebastian LOL...

Oh yeah, after Wednesday, i challenge myself to start a routine, try to work out at least 1 hour. I have had some nightmares I don't want to come true, but if i keep doing all this bad habits of mine, i'm pretty sure I will regret a lot in an early future...
I haven't drawn anything and i have been suffering from a stupid tooth ache! it doesn't hurt that much when I eat, but when i speak it hurts like fucking hell...i have a fucking smirk the whole time because the pain, I'm going to the dentist this Wednesday, probably will have my wisdom tooth removed...this scares me a lot, with my luck i will have a stupid dry socket.....(TT^TT) that's for sure...I have been taking pills for the pain but they don't fucking work! so, i'm not expecting anything nice ...

well, I guess i'm going to sleep now...I'm really sorry this last entries have been really boring....-wait, when were they fun or interesting??- anyway, lot of things to think about...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...