7 de septiembre de 2012

Friday...boring friday

Hi...It's friday, and there's too much to do...I can't even...
right now I feel really stupid for reasons I won't write because I don't want to touch this topic...
Anyway, I just read a blog, and geez...those words, that love...so perfect...I even cried a little, seriously, if someone is writing such beautiful words to you is because you must be a fucking Goddess...hahaha, anyway, this day i'm kind of sad..need to do something to distract my mind from this feeling...

I drew something simple tonight, and is funny that something as simple as this gave me hard time...the texture...I think is different from my usual things besides -looks like Ashe- hahaha...OTL

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...