4 de septiembre de 2012

analyzing Ciel (*`O´*)

three entries for today is just a sign I don't want to work xD


Everytime I draw a Kuroshitsuji fanart i have lots of fun....of course, it comes to get annoying when i have to look for references...

You know, I was like "Let's Draw full page right away!!!" until I realized i need fucking references for clothes...I know I was going to draw what i saw in my dreams, it's like a magician outfit hahahaha ;;;;;;;;;; but I'm pretty bad with fashion, and Ciel is always fabulous so references are a MUST! (*`^´*)jum!

This is when i realized i need references...I redid Ciel's body like million times, in the first sketch (above) his legs look damn long, like a 16 year old boy or something...Ciel is big head and small legs right? 



Tried my best to draw him as a 13 years old boy...not mention Sebastian and his giant body...well, you can't see it here, I like ciel's face but no Sebastian's....never happy, never satisfied...eh?! oh yeah, Ciel is holding a -invisible- wand ...for this magician thing i dreamed about...and now, as the designer i am ( ● ` ー ´ ● ) -has nothing to do with this anyway- i will explain why....
Ciel is always ordering Sebastian to accomplish impossible -for humans- things, everyone think they both are too skillful, like magical -- Ciel is always tricking his enemies getting ahead of them but of course Sebastian is the one behind the tricks, the one who do the "magic tricks", like in a magic show, the assistant is the one who does everything...hahahaha 

what a smart explanation.....(--__________--) in a dilemma if I should make Ciel in tights or nude legs...
btw, searching for references for Ciel's body, hahaha yeah! I needed to prove his tiny body according to his head...I found this, which I may say is one of my favorite arts by Toboso Sensei

Such lovely art, the colors and the clothes design! 
I love everything about this picture, even forgiving the fact Ciel is always like 0 weight,  Sebastian is too fucking strong or Ciel doesn't weight any fucking gram, this get in my nerves in the anime...Ciel is always rigid when Sebastian carries him...doesn't this annoy anyone else? just me? well, I draw it like that too (Sebastian holding ciel's butt with one hand...one hell of a lifter) 

ANYWAY! going to sleep! I need to wake up early tomorrow to work hahahahah *cries*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...