11 de septiembre de 2012

Give me a -fucking- break!

I see they like to give work to do at this hour...meanwhile they come with something new...


I'm going to sleep at 1:00 am u__u I don't care if they send me something else...too bad...at least it's not 3 am, but I feel so fucked up...I like the versatility of regular pens, they allow shadowing and lightning ...

oh yes, Ciel ↑ I don't care about what my sister says...
she's sick of me and my fandom, she's always complaining why I draw kuroshitsuji if I can draw my own characters...yes, i can, but i don't feel like doing it...it's like when I show her Himetsuka's work, her comments are always like "yes, i like them, but I would prefer to see original work" u__u she doesn't like anything! she doesn't know about this feeling of loving some characters, loving a manga or anime...the happiness inside a fanart...she hardly draws fanart...of course she makes me feel stupid, but the feeling this fucking manga gives me is enough to keep me doing this, I don't want to lose it in the same way i lose it with Kingdom hearts and Death note because of her words...I don't know, feel like -silly-ranting tonight...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...