21 de septiembre de 2012

This entry is so bipolar.....

It's Friday!!! (T_T) and I finally have my portfolio printed!!! now I just have to worry about print my business card and all my other projects, anyway, tonight I plan to relax and draw something...

The new Kuroshitsuji Mousepad is so cuteee
So yeah! I wanted to draw something inspired by this....

How are supposed to be Ciel's shoes??!!  Anyway, this is just the wip of course xD
btw, I made another Twitter account...I don't know why but meanwhile is kind of fun ...I will closed it eventually though ...that's for sure u_u 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FUCK this! -changing topic- everytime i plan to going out with friends, they always cancel!!!! :( I was going to the movies tomorrow, but it seems we won't...and the worst part is that the annoyed is my stupid sister, because she was using my plan to go out with her boyfriend, and now she is forcing me to do something tomorrow....I don't fucking care anyway...I will stay alone tomorrow then, it's ok for me but...fuck this shit....this suck balls! I'm fucking mad right now, not because my friends but my sister....she is a total idiot...

Great, i want to cry because the anger i feel...I want to fucking kill this bitch right now, but it would be useless, this is so stupid I can't even....the thing that makes me mad is the shit she has said right now... ARGH!!!! I can't do anything to make me feel better...i'm so out of control and all this shit is so fucking stupid! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...