8 de septiembre de 2012

working so hard this day

hur hur! I have spent the entire day in front the computer (my legs hurt from being sit) ...and eating a lot too hahahaha OTL
YES! i get distracted pretty easy and that's why i didn't finish earlier...I haven't finished yet, but tomorrow I will be more willing to work...for now, will drink my coffee and enjoy what's left for this Saturday...

My portfolio is done, I just need my supervisor's authorization to print it! So I just need to finish my website! yes, I will make an art blog on tumblr, and then get rid off my DeviantArt account...or..should I keep it? IDK! D': anyway, tomorrow will work on it, so i'm kind of excited!

I have .....(just download another DJ by Himetsuka and now i forgot what I was writing...) btw, she upload a new pic in her blog.
Oh well, Going to sleep now! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...