3 de septiembre de 2012

"Ikuso! Neko baka" ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ

-procrastinating like always-
I got this need for Kingdom Hearts again thanks to the lovely RBIT and her stunning cosplays (*`^´*) She looks really tired in this pic btw

I have been listening to Miyu Irino and his version of "Under the Sea" the whole day....it's not even enough! I want to play KH2 so bad but my disc doesn't work anymore.....*TEARS...LOTS OF TEARS*
My brother in law gave it to me as a present, I can't believe is not working anymore, it wasn't brand new but it was a gift!!!! of course, my KH1 and Birth by sleep still work, but I don't like them THAT much hahaha....I'm stuck fighting Cloud in kh1 and going to fight Vanitas in BBS xD which scare me like an idiot...someday I will finish them!!!!!

anyway, I finished the Leon I was working on for my friend, a really hard taks


Drawing this makes me realize that in the whole internet Leon is never looking to the right, all the references are facing to the left which made this even harder for me xD my wonderful observations....
Someone asked me what color pencil brand I use to coloring, and yeah i used Prisma colors in a while, but i just don't like the way it looks when you use textured paper, and i usually draw in a small scale, the softness in those becomes troublesome in small areas...that's why my favorite brand to color is Faber Castell, they are soft but not too soft, and are easier to sharp, they color well in most of the surfaces, even in bond paper (This fanart is drawn on Bond) of course, I don't recommend Bond paper to work with traditional media.. Prisma Colors work wonderful in this type of paper though, and of course this depend on the person's skills to work with color pencil. I'm the opinion that it's not needed to buy expensive art supplies to make wonderful art, you can  even color with Facela or any cheap brand, the love you put in a piece is what matters...u_u there's nothing better than a drawing/writing -any kind of art- where you can feel the passion and efforts the artist /author put in it.

Anyway, I haven't write about kuroshitsuji lately....give me a prize for it...xD No Ciel, I haven't forgotten about you *pat pat*

In fact, when I was fighting against my will to still on bed and getting up to work yesterday, an image pop up in my head, so maybe i will be drawing a Kuroshitsuji fanart soon hahahahhaa....wish I could come up with good ideas to my class projects like that....



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...