13 de septiembre de 2012

Can we love someone we don't know?

hahahhaha awwwwwwwwwwwn! I have a fake Birthday date and already got 3 congratulations xD -the account I'm using on FB was for games and shits and I haven't changed that....I think I won't hahaha-

ains! I just found Kuromitu twitter account! and she is so awesome, I never get tired of her cosplays
besides she is really cute!!! (*_^_*)!!!! I can talk about her the entire day, and sadly no one will listen...hahaha....I was talking about fandom and fangirls with my sister today, and I guess, i'm really close to become a horrible fangirl...well, my sister said I'm not, but im sure she thinks otherwise...

anyway...I wonder if it's possible to fall in love with someone from the internet? I mean, not only like their look, because that's what we see the most and only sometimes...but love their mind, or the person they pretend to be... I have been feeling a little uneasy about someone this days...I usually say that I'm in love with x person, but only stalk their pictures...this is the first time I feel the need of know who this person is, his fears, what makes him happy, why would he cry, everything...I have read like all his blog posts -sounds creepy I know- and think that this person's mind is fascinating....I don't know, makes me feel frustrated to think about how impossible is this to happen, everytime he replies to me, I get excited such like a stupid little girl, I even got blushed yesterday...when he talked to me....of course, our "conversations" -If i dare to call them like that- consist only by "thanks" and "you're welcome"....u_u yesterday I got really sad...but I guess, this is just a whim...(I'm not talking about Kuromitu of course, I would never be able to talk to her)

Today I went to look for something to wear on my portfolio event, and yeah.....it sucks....So deep inside of me wants to dress girly, wear a cute dress, high heels and a fancy hair...but there's a voice inside my head that say i will look stupid....really stupid...I tried on a skirt and hated it...my legs are not made to wear skirts...

hahahahaha....well, the first is celebrating how much I suck finding clothes....totally hate my legs...I look really stupid right?....I liked the skirt btw, but yeah...didn't buy it...

Going to sleep....


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...