6 de septiembre de 2012

Jinko's art is beautiful

HI! ugh! I had to go to university today...my free day OTL!!!
It was a waste though, but at least I have nothing to do for tomorrow, so I have been looking Jinko Twitpic gallery xD...She is another Kuroshitsuji fanartist and I LOVE her style, but I don't like the way she colors u_u
So here come a little spam by Jinko









She has really cute art, and sexy too (;o;)! 
oh yeah, lately I have been talking with my ex, and it doesn't matter how bad I feel sometimes, I really enjoy talking to her, this make me happy, but will stay strong...(*`-´*)
I got a headache, and took 2 pills and drank coffee, but nothing works for me, at least it's not migraine...but I guess i'm going to bed early tonight
.....GEEZ...just 3 weeks to finish everything!!!! Excited but kind of scared, sometimes I wish the world would finish in 3 months u_u

btw, This is the original outfit I dreamed for the fanart I did last time:
(Big head...hahaha....crap...Why did i draw it? idk, because I have nothing to do with my life)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...