13 de septiembre de 2012

clothes*clothes

I have been thinking about my look lately, I love wear scarves but this hipster thing just came to fuck up everything...now you can use them without being called Hipster...specially in a country as hot as mine...anyway, I saved some pictures as reference of the clothes I would like to wear...










I totally love this cords, the "prohibited" symbol is for the things I wouldn't use...I prefer converse and boots and NO purses ...Is so ironic how much I love shorts and how much I hate my legs...of course I don't wear them, but I would really like to ...this depress me a lot hahaha...

[side note: ARGH! seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this guy, he insists on taking me to print my shits along him in this place I don't fucking know! I just don't want to go somewhere else, I don't know how to say "No" politely after -like- 20th times now....fuck! let me do my things alone!]

Anyway! going to work

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...