1 de septiembre de 2012

Saturday....stupid saturday

Hi! well...this was such an unproductive day hahaha...
I went to the dentist and then do nothing...

First, I found this and can't help to find it really cute!!! she's one of the cosplayer i posted some entries earlier
















they look so cute! and that Alois!!!!! so fucking perfect!

-end of commercial-

I was drawing a Leon S. Kennedy to a friend, she loves him as much as I do, so I really want to make it right! of course, i'm having troubles doing it because Leon is manly, handsome and perfect...and my drawings are shota-like and the total opposite to Capcom character design...

-Crappy picture- Doesn't look like Leon at all...keep on working on this until I find him decent...(-____-)
And While I was searching for references, I found some screen from the new Resident Evil movie.....damn....that shit is so fucking annoying and OFFENSIVE! like, they took some scene from RE4 to remake them in the movie with Alice and Ada...FUCK YOU! Just like the majini that appeared in the last movie and has nothing to do in there... :/
If I'm going to watch that movie, I will go with someone who'll hate it as much as i do, you know, for the LOLZ...
Last time I watched it with my ex, and she likes the movies, so i can't say anything in front of her, because I loved the way she got excited and scared when we watched it, even I started to like it a little...but they are not something I will defend...

So i wanted to play RE4 today, and damn....I missed a lot every head shot and got in troubles with the stupid regenerador....this is like the easiest one you can find in the island, but no, I almost died in there...

-Momento de pánico-


Anyway....changing topic...

wow...I had a entire year since i went to clean my teeth, I got grounded by the doctor...I have to go back on December, geez...I know I have to, but I just don't like to go, first, my doctor always has a little girl helping her...why?! why don't you get someone who knows about the job with you?! why are they always 12 years old girls...of course I feel bad having two people looking at me with my mouth wide opened ....IT'S TOO AWKWARD! xD Why am I complaining about this? I have nothing remarkable to write about














Hur hur! all "cool" to face my "destiny" in the damn clinic...lame...

Oh yeah...I was acting childish this week...you know, ignoring people because of my depression, but yesterday I couldn't help to write to my ex u____u....you know, every time I write to her something happened...It's like I feel something is wrong and there I go, asking her if everything is ok and never is ok...well, sometimes are just little things but now is something big and I'm really sorry for her :( life is fucking unfair...and after several months, I could talk to her...and we watched a movie...I know i can't solve her problems, and I can't make her forget about it, but at least, I want her to feel she has someone to rely on...but...i realized something...I wont write about it because i don't want to sound like an idiot....details....

Going to bed....need to finish this drawing, homeworks and then another drawing for a friend's sister :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...