3 de septiembre de 2012

Because one is not enough...Himetsuka sensei!

jojojo Shina Himetsuka spam coming next!!









END

This are not new, but i never saw them before, so that's why i'm fanboying like idiot right now, I was going to work but you know what, FUCK OFF i'm going to draw something right now! I love her artwork(●´ω`●) 
Seriously, I really regret that I don't enjoy her doujinshis as much as I enjoy her artwork!

I have read just a few, but i will search for more...this are the one I've read so far:
666 Days
Cocoon
Pink Night
Last fruit
Sugar Rabbit
Dance a Waltz
One's Dear One

Going to draw the fanart I mentioned earlier, I have the night and all tomorrow to work xD besides, my grades are fucking great! I can't relax this last month!! -Will remember this words in my -Last minute- suffering..-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...