7 de septiembre de 2012

reviewing some Kuro Doujinshis

haha...i download some Kuroshitsuji DJ tonight ...like 8 new DJs for my collection (●´ω`●)

This are YAOI, so if someone doesn't like this, i'm sorry!


Shina Himetsuka:

Dress Room (When i saw the cover was about the musical I got amused but then totally disappointing...)
....

well...a waste...too short and there's no plot at all, sadly Himetsuka sensei never surprise me with her DJ, but i download them because i'm a faithful fan (☆∀☆)

Pink no Koneko


Candy Doll by Naokitty(Pink no koneko) is a surprise, I don't understand what they are saying because it's in Japanese but I got excited when Ciel shot Sebastian....I really want to know what is this about because it seems interesting, there's blood and I'm not talking about Sebastian's shoulder hahahahahha 

Dafuq I just "read"...hahahaha that little Sebastian in the second panel made my night xD nothing to say because this is just about Ciel's underwear 



 Re: Chocolat is a serie of different stories, like 6 or 7 ....will just say Naokitty is perverse and likes orals a lot xD Sebastian is pretty horny in her stories 

I wasn't aware Sebastian likes honey that much xD -this reminded me that episodes from FUTURAMA where Lila eats a special honey and starts to hallucinate- hahahahaha idk why D:! LOVE the cover


Her art in this one is pretty nice, I already saw some pages from this DJ in her twitter and that's why i download it, but .... That little Sebastian was just unnecessary, but I guess he was the reason of this DJ, anyway..Somehow I feel sorry for Ciel xD pretty explicit...




I think this is her newest DJ, I like her art in this, again, the plot is a little confusing because I can't read Japanese :( Ciel is really Moe in this which is unappealing for me ... She is a total perv i must say, and I like it but there're moments I feel uncomfortable ;;;;;;;;;

In general, I liked all of them, also Himetsuka's ones. but I keep looking for a DJ where Ciel is not Out of character, I don't know, he is always so "giving" in DJ..

Ok, i'm done here...I feel a little pissed because my portfolio event, and people...Something tells me they are getting mad at me for something I haven't done...I hope i'm just being paranoid and nothing has to do with me u_u Going to sleep ...tomorrow need to finish a lot of things....



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...