22 de septiembre de 2012

This entry is called F.R.U.S.T.R.A.T.I.O.N.

I'm so fucking sad rn...I had expectation for this day, i was waiting the whole fucking week for Saturday...I needed a moment to release all this stress, and everything turned out even more stressful ...I'm not even angry because i'm not going out with my friends...It's something else, the moment, the feelings this day would bring me...all the excitement is gone...and i'm crying like an idiot, because very deep inside of me, I hate being in bad terms with my stupid sister, but it always happen, and it's so frustrating...

I really don't want to sound like a whining bitch crying because she's not going to the movies....I don't fucking care about that..I don't fucking care about my friends right now because things are fine with them....I know tomorrow will suck, that's all, and makes me really sad, because it wasn't supposed to be like that...my sister will be mad at me, i don't want to go out anymore...seriously, it's like i'm the only one who's still affected by everything from last night...i still regret everything she said to me...maybe what's more frustrating is that I feel really stupid...it's the never ending shit in this fucking house.....and I just can't explain it without sound too superficial...

whatever...maybe after sleep I will feel a little bit more ... chilled out? less stupid? People really are not aware how damaged I am, how tired I am from this senseless fights around me...tired of trying so hard for nothing.....................oh man!!!!

WHATEVER!.....one more time...

I finished the drawing...it didn't come out as I wanted but...who cares anyway...it was for fun...(Although i'm having one of those moments....wish to give up everything, give up drawing, give up fighting, give up trying...wondering many things...)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...