19 de septiembre de 2012

Kuroshitsuji ch 73

And Finally Ch 73 is out...mangareader got late with the scanlations but i found it yesterday so everything is ok...haha anyway, this ch wasn't any special, but better than 72, which didn't have any plot at all...I don't know, but I don't remember feeling as empty about the plot in other Arcs as I feel with this...Circus Arc was exciting in every chapter, even the Titanic/zombie arc was full of action, but the School Arc is so lame, and slow...Ciel's revenge was the only surprise in this whole arc...wasn't it? anyone? Seriously I really need to find out what the fuck is happening, not because it's thrilling but because this is getting boring!

Anyway, won't talk about the fanservice in this chapter, because we know Toboso likes to tease us, but no people, this doesn't mean we are seeing a SebastianxCiel soon...-___- some people is getting excited because of that....The last scene -image above- is the only thing that made me giggle like an idiot...I really like to see this two teaming up...but I felt Sebastian was so.... unnecessary?  I mean, he as great as he was on Jack the Ripper arc searching all the suspects' alibi and biographies, couldn't he be more accurate on his research about Derek Arden? and his lines were a little obvious...besides, what did he felt when touching Agares?, Why didn't he tell Ciel about this? I hope this idiot-always-falling-on-his-damn-face turns out to be something! A lot of people expect him to be a demon or vampire...If he is a demon it would be awesome..I don't want this manga to ends yet, but I want Toboso to develop the story a little bit more T^T Agares is the name of a demon, so crossing fingers until next chapter!
Did anyone else feel a little weird to see Ciel with such a strong arm? Isn't he supposed to be physically weak?

Please next chapter....Don't Make Ciel's effort in vain and ends up that this Arden guy is not in the violet dorm after everyone comes out because of the fire u_u 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...