5 de septiembre de 2012

I will practice watercolor more!

Hi!! uff, finally finished the fanart...3 days working on it D:!
I wanted to do something different and tried watercolor again...and FUCK! bad idea ...I used too much water, the paper got -what's the word?- .... "se me enrollo de tanta agua" (;o;)!!!

When I bought this notebook, I was planning to use this kind of techniques, watercolor, acrylic....but using color pencil is easier and faster...i have no patient to wait for it to dry....and because of that i messed up with this one, but at the end I did the base with watercolor and fix some shadows with color pencil...so i think it looks nice....*Won't submit the final version here*
Anyway, I'm happy with the result...I really love when i have something to work with, I usually get bored when I draw, and never finish but this one was fun, and love this feeling, when you really want to work in something, you can't even sleep thinking about it...the only problem is that I didn't want to work in my class projects, and didn't, in fact I missed today's class...didn't do the homework, but it was ok because it wasn't for today, it's for next week, so i can work on it now! (-_-);;;;;;;;

When i was skipping my class, i drew something, and tend to do this to kill some time, but there's something I don't get....Why do I get embarrassed when people see i'm drawing? when someone is approaching to me, i hide everything right away...this has something to do with my LOW self esteem...and the fact I think people underestimate manga style u_u but, I feel like people will make fun of me...I know it won't happen but just think about it makes me shiver...and feel stupid...maybe i am stupid for think like this right?

anyway...this is what i drew today....yes! i'm having my fanboy moment again!

"Call now! HOTLINE Phantomhive"

Inspired by chapter 71, I just loved it too much, I don't know, but I think all the "master plan" to expose Maurice was Sebastian's idea...or should I give Ciel some credits? It was too perfect ... *sigh*

I had troubles with the cross-hatching, specially with Sebastian and his rosary x_x 
I'm thinking about close my DA account and make an Artblog on tumblr...*think think*

Going to sleep! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...