14 de septiembre de 2012

updating just because

I was gonna write about this day but i get depressed when I write about my "real life" stuff, Idk, anyway, I will just say that I ate TOO MUCH today (Breakfast, ice-cream, Quiznos, Crepe, coffee and a piece of chocolate cake) and my parents have cooked a lot for dinner...but I feel so fucking sick and pig I won't have dinner....besides, I feel SO TIRED! I did nothing today besides eat -_- and walk around with a friend talking shits...I wanted to draw something tonight, but i guess i'm going bed early. Tomorrow I'm going to my sister's place so, i'm kind of excited...

I have been suffering from a stupid teeth ache since 2 or 3 weeks ago, but now it's more painful....seriously, I can't take this pain anymore....before It just hurt when I eat but know it hurts just by open my mouth....it's not cavity because dentist said so hahahahah -__________- and I can't locate the pain, it just hurt in general...
I have even think about stop eating while this shit is over...I don't enjoy food because the pain is unbearable...and maybe it will help me to lose some weight until my portfolio event....oh stupid me...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...