15 de junio de 2012

And my obsession goes on...

It's been two weeks since i started classes and sadly, i have to get serious and work hard...but as the -pro- procrastinator i am, i have been reading Yana Toboso's blog translations, and saving the blog pictures i love the most xD seriously, there's something in her art that is so addictive D:

I made a "collection" of all the doodles they (Toboso and Shiba) drew for twitter and personal blog. Just as an -appreciation post-


(the ones made in colored paper are by Shiba, the others by toboso)








And my always favorites:


I am so in love, seriously, i want to draw something right now, but i have work to do...(ノω・、)






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...