7 de agosto de 2012

Yume no Tsubasa

Hi! well, vacations are over and i went to the anime convention Yume no Tsubasa i mentioned last time. hahaha i didn't took pictures as i promised because i got depressed when I got there xD

But people on FB started to upload theirs so i stole some xD I went on Saturday, and there was only 2 cosplays i liked. There's a video (--____--) with the the "best" salvadorean cosplayers ....

BITCH MODE ON:

seriously, what's wrong with the first girl (LiliQuant, or whatever her name is) ????? I really don't like the way she poses :/

She was a guest from Costa Rica if i'm not wrong.... :/ 
She is awfully scary
This Len.....so depressing u____u 
But this "Miku" is offensive....I wanted to take a picture but she gave me her back...so rude bitch, anyway, the pic was for the LOL...u_u regret nothing anyway
they both won the 1st place (I guess), the Mustangs. I think they called themselves...first glance it was ok, but the more i saw it the more i hated it
 (There were much more, sadly i couldn't find a picture of the 2 cosplays I liked xD)

 anyway, people may say these cosplays are not bad, but I just don't like them... u__u or maybe, the thing i don't like are the people doing it..xD that's my personal opinion anyway. OTL



Despite it, I would like to be able to make cosplay hahahahaha but it's too fucking expensive, of course i would like to be like those who made their own costumes by themselves....I don't want my friend's mom to work in a cosplay i will take the whole credit :S that's just...I don't know...

This was my kind of....rant? xD well, bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...