28 de agosto de 2012

instead of sleeping...

Finally exams are over and I can relax a little...between midterms, portfolio, my dog's dead and feeling depressed I could finally do everything on time and I'm quite proud of myself!

I wanted to draw something this weekend but nothing came to mind, so I feel a little frustrated...But I just did a "meme" for fun, you know, drawing a character in different styles, it's really fun, and kind of depressing hahahaha I am not as good as my favorite artist, so this is my attempt:


I chose my favorite styles, and those which has influenced me like Kousaka sensei and Watanabe Sensei (Of course, I can't even get close to her amazing style and this look so wrong (;o;)...) Asano sensei is the one I enjoyed the most.
*sigh*

Today I went to eat sushi with my sister and her BF, it was fun. But my sister made a comment I didn't like the way it sounded...I saw a girl from my school and said how sour all of my old classmates are now, and she said "sour and lesbian like you" ...... yes, I dated a girl, but I don't feel like I'm lesbian or whatever...I didn't find it wrong because I felt offended or something, not at all, it was weird...u____u anyway, talking about this is getting in the topic I wrote last time...and I have no words to make it sound credible...





















Aww yeah, the things I have been eating and drinking....So lovely, but I'm fat...I gained weight so I should stop now! (>_<);;;;;;;;;

Camwhoring time









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...