3 de agosto de 2012

Having a fandom wouldn't be bad

*Hiperventilada*
I'm not a huge fan of Pink no Koneko/Naokishi's doujinshis, but i have read some of her works and i have liked them, so i got pretty excited when i found her Twitter account today xD
and I was stalking her images when i found something i love everytime someone does this:

I love to see the process of a drawing/page/design-anything- (must admit i prefer her pencil work than the digital version)
When i see things like this, makes me love their art even more, I don't know why, that's why i tend to do the same with my ugly drawings (;o;) and I spam with my sketches... :( 

All this wonderful doujinkas or fanart artists makes me wonder how beautiful must be to see your own characters in someone else style, being loved with the same passion you love them. I don't know if anybody else has felt the same about this, or am i the only stupid who has thought about it hahaha I really like my own characters, although i don't draw them too often now...It's like Hamlet Machine, her characters Abel and Cain became too popular that they have their own fandom, and a "series tag" in Y!Gallery hahahaha simply wonderful!

:) 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...