3 de agosto de 2012

Ashe/Victor Y U SO PERFECT!

I'm such a creeper! 
This single thing made my entire day!!!


hahahaha I started following this person because i saw his picture on TW and found him really beautiful, then found out more things about him that made me fall in love! [I won't explain about it because is up to him] then stalked enough to find his Tumblr account, FB, Youtube, blogs and you know...i am afraid of me xD

I'm seriously in love!!!
He has an also beautiful GF, and lives in USA (;o;) cry cry cry!!!! oh well, life is not perfect :'( 
I'm making a big deal about his follow...hahahaha;;;;;;;;; 
I felt really happy but having too much feelings inside and holding them is making me really sad...my sister is being a bitch just because she argued [like always] with her Boyfriend...NOT MY PROBLEM IDIOT! *sigh*


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...