18 de agosto de 2012

Shina Himetsuka makes me love her!

wow, according to internet, there's a broken heart syndrome and it's caused by stress...interesting, now I understand why I feel like that every time i got pretty busy...
Anyway, I have been working on my portfolio, and I'm scared, I'm having troubles making the pages design, It's really hard to find a perfect way to show my works...
Spending the day working on it sucks! my parents are not in town, it's not like I would go out and drink, or make a party in my house...not at all, but this would have been a great day to watch movies while eating junk food (*`ω´*) hahaha

btw, Kuroshitsuji updated and you know, I didn't like this time, it was like those boring chapters that had to be done because the story...I can tell Yana wasn't excited about this chapter because the art quality is poor compared to ch 71. Am i wrong? who knows, but it was really....duh, but the ending was like "Watch out! something really big is coming!" I think the only exciting about this new chapter is the poster (✪㉨✪) I read that is the first bathtub scene in G-Fantasy so it's special....It's really common to see naked Ciel so i'm not "WOW" but it's pretty different to the usual art.
Something I notice and makes me really mad xD is the fact Sebastian NEVER remove his gloves to wash dishes or Ciel D:!!!
If i'm not wrong, Ciel asked to Sebastian never show his contract mark, but just imagine Sebastian having his gloves wet makes me nervous! x_x it's a personal mania...it's as annoying as seing a dog eating with fork............................................get in my nerves! hahahahahaha....

Well, as I'm writing about Kuroshitsuji [AGAIN] Shina Himetsuka updated her pixiv again! (*^o^*)!!!
It's so beautiful!
It's ironic how much I love her art, but dislike her doujinshis, her art and covers are so full of details and so well done that is ironic that I find her DJ lacking details...simple art, few backgrounds and Ciel with a weird body and poses.. but she is still great!

I love when artists do this!!! makes me want to draw big in my sketch notebook xD and imagine how awesome would it be to give a look to her notebook  (;o;)!! I'm so in love right now! I really love the Kuro japanese fandom, I have notice that most of them are really neat, in their blogs you can find a lot of picture of flowers, european tea set, those little dolls of Sebastian and Ciel, and everything looks so vintage. It's like their fandom is not just a fandom but a lifestyle...making sense? 
Well...getting back to work in my portfolio! D:! I need extra time right now.....





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...