15 de agosto de 2012

my hair and more things...

This is going to be a really superficial entry xD
I was searching through my LJ, and geez...i'm such a camwhore , well, it was fun to see the different hairstyles i got during this time, here is missing the year when i dyed it red and use it curly hahaha 2008 was the year i started to worry about my look and then in 2010 i lost interest in it (I dyed it black and didn't cut it because i was depressed)...u___u

From 2008 to 2012

My friend is always telling me i got a perfect fringe, such a compliment to someone who since she is a little child dreamed about having one, and never did it because her hair was fucking curly and messy but now, thanks to the glorious straightener I can make miracles...but of course, the back of my hair is awful...and i use a pony tail because i have no time and no talent to do something about it now...I really miss my old short "Miku-ish" hair hahahaha

Anyway, end of the superficial information....

In other topic, my dog is like dying :( he is so sick, and get worse and worse...when he is in the Vet, he is hyper and happy, but getting home, he is so dead, tired and sad...Makes me think he hates us :( and of course my father bothers to make it even harder trying to give his own solutions (which are the opposite to the doctor's indications) I don't want my dog to die (;o;)

He is so sad and weak....It hurts a lot to see him like that, when he was usually so energetic and happy *cries*

This week i have been searching for places to present my portfolio, I know, My classmates have done more than me, but I have tried my best in it, and I'm tired...and scared to think i wont be able to finish my portfolio...I want to sleep right now, but i'm helping a friend with our work...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...