13 de octubre de 2012

It's Halloween bitch

Hi!!!! Finaly October shows up as I always knew it: windy, with blue sky and all nice! This last years this month has been rainy ...when it supposed to be the contrary.
Besides, Toboso Sensei update her blog:
I don't like their outfits but it's such a lovely art, Ciel's face (*_^_*)!!!! and Alois!!!! (I love how Alois's clothes are full of spiderwebs motives design..too much Claude eh? ) So i am in Halloween mood rn! I just love this season, we don't celebrate here in my country, only bars and some restaurants uses it as an excuse to make promotions and parties, but it's banned in our tradition because it's "The party of the demon" -____- according to old people...

I remember my family used to celebrate it, we used costumes and decorated our home, I was pretty awesome, until I had 10 years old, my family stop doing it and that year went to the church instead...Of course I hated it, but it was the first time I watched "Nightmare before Christmas" so that's the reason I love that movie because was the last time we reunited as family on Oct 31st.

I always plan to draw something for Halloween but never do it! T^T because every time i'm on vacations i lose every will to draw anything, and it sucks, it's like the stupid artblog waits for me to finish classes to show up...that bitch!
I hope I can come with something new...atm, I have been worrying for my portfolio event, finally we have a date and location :)

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello! Sorry to bother you, but I follow. Although I have a question, do you speak Spanish? If you do not talk no problem. n-n

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola! si hablo español :) gracias por el follow y disculpa por responder una semana despues

      Eliminar

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...