15 de octubre de 2012

I'm spending my vacations pretty "well"

Hi! nothing to write about really, but i feel happy today!
tomorrow is my ex birthday, and piss me off that I couldn't make anything for her, anyway, I know she and I won't be able to go out alone...I only hope she doesn't get mad :( we are planning a dinner for her on Friday, so I also hope everything goes out as planned!

It's October, and it's mean horror movies/series the whole month! this weekend we watched season 1 and 2 of The Walking Dead. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! So i'm really waiting for 3rd season! I want to read the comic books, but I don't want to spoil the story...
Just one week until my portfolio event, I need to finish my art blog and ..that's it. SO NERVOUS! I want to draw something rn but I don't know what OTL

hahaha this is so unrelated but I love Pichiko's [https://twitter.com/8ppichiko] new twitter profile picture and bg image

her Sebastian is really something LOL

oh yes....I have a new addiction, really silly btw...
CHEFVILLE! hahahaha I remember my good old FB times, when I got obsessed by Farmville, Restaurant  City and Pet society. I don't play them anymore. I'm not a fan of FB games because all of them is about -doing everything- with your friends's help, but my ex told me about this game and decided to give it a chance.



The funny thing is that I have more stuff than my ex -who started to play before than me- I can't help to become obsessed and competitive...being playing like 2 weeks for now :) hahaha let's see how long it will take me to get bored of this.

[oh crap...we just had a little earthquake right now hahahaha....I'm so used to them but I'm waiting for a big one some of this days...u__u ]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...