27 de octubre de 2012

...

ugh! this next Wednesday is halloween! I don't why i feel excited but i'm excited...
My teeth ache came back and I don't know man! I don't want to go to the dentist again...taking those vitamins for the brain (I don't know how you call them) helped me, maybe if I star to take them again, will work. I cannot sleep because the pain wakes me up, besides I have a stupid canker sore which double the pain....

I thought I could rest until November, but i have classes since last monday...so it sucks...it's fun but boring at the same time, can't explain it well...(my English sucks right now, please forgive me)

Oh yes! Kuroshitsuji vol 15 came out today and Toboso sensei drew something for it! hahaha the blondi got really popular by crying on Sebastian lap

I said i wanted to draw something, but i don't like doing it...GODAMMIT! why?! the only thing i've drawn in 3 weeks was a sketch...
I want to play with styles, it still look like manga, but...I don't know...I wonder if i really have drawing skills...hahaha me and my complex...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...