7 de octubre de 2012

finally on vacation

T^T classes are......f....finished.....FINALLY!!!!! *cries cries cries sob*

I can finally relax and do nothing...well just have my portfolio event left and the last subject but that's nothing :D so I have a lot of free time now, i'm so fucking happy rn, I don't want to worry thinking about getting a job, or graduation for now...will enjoy this month!

Searching on tumblr, I found a hentai mangaka whose art is AWESOME!!!!! i'm so in love with him rn, so full of details, it reminds me to Inio sensei's style but a little bit cuter ....



the art, the eyes, the hair, the anatomy .....I can't even....*dies* I love this kind of hentai hahaha, I usually read yaoi but if hentai would be more like this i would be a serious fan 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...