19 de septiembre de 2013

En resumen, estoy feliz

Good evening!!
I dyed my hair today! it's not like someone would matter but I'm blond again so I'm really happy!
I'm thinking about cutting it like Miku again, well, Miku's wig to be more accurate

Look this beautiful little bastard

Well, idk, my insecurities strike back when I think about my look, like, I'd love this look but what if it looks like shit on me :( 
oh man, I'm so happy when I search the Miku tag and listen to Ancafe's music again. I'm listening the anti-aging versions of their old songs and gosh, they are amazing! make me feel refreshed with a tone of nostalgia.

My parents leave tomorrow so I will be home alone, yay! the problem is that I would like to watch my eating but when they go, I like to spoil me with food hahha no will power at all ;o; even now that I want to eat sushi and ice cream tempura GEEZ! 

The Akusora that got reported yesterday is back, thanks god it's fixed now. I feel really stupid when something like this happens hahaha and I got some really nice and amazing comments on Y-Gallery! Waaa I want to hug and kiss everyone!  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...