17 de septiembre de 2013

Akusora is my drug

Talking about my current and never ending obsession, here is some Akusora I found on tumblr lately!





















(this can be Riku or Axel anyway haha)


I know Akusora is popular but not as much as Soriku and Akuroku which I'm not into that much...I love Ssize/Samwise art and everything she does is so cute and funny. I don't know if I'm the only one who takes as canon the things that happen in her doujinshi? hahaha I love her Soriku stuff but I love even more when she makes Akusora.
Ok, I sound a little retard talking in Shipping names....but everytime I find something with Axel and Sora in the same picture makes me go stupid and happy haha

Wish I could draw nice Kingdom heart fanart like her, sadly I get frustrated everytime I draw Sora because his outfit...is so damn hard to draw with all the chains and details (>o<) feels you Nomura.....

Well, I was feeling down today when I woke up but now I feel refresh and motivated to do stuff! :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...