6 de enero de 2014

Kat is the best Sora I have ever seen

Hi!
Long time since I posted about a cosplayer. This time I bring Kingdom Hearts cosplay.
She has become my favorite Sora cosplayer since the very first moment I saw her in a video of David Gallagher panel at a Con. She is by far the Sweetest person alive! she is so kind that I cry everytime I talk to her.
I don't even remember how I found her later, but I am really happy I did. I'm really picky about cosplay and she is definitely the reason I believe a perfect cosplay is possible.






She was so kind to re-use this one (Halloween Town) to cheer me up :') I can't even describe in words what I felt when she did it. I still feel the dokis. 

She and her friends are so amazing and I feel so happy to see them together and having fun. I love her cosplays but I love more the person she is. As I said above, I have never met someone with such a beautiful heart like hers. It may sound corny, but I confess that my heart feels warm when I see her smile, or read her text posts. The way she replies to everyone's questions, the way she talks about her friends. I'm happy that someone like her is alive :) 

You can find her tumblr here

I still feel sad about my last entry. I decided to talk to her but she didn't reply. I'll give it time but who knows. I don't want to think about this, I want to feel happy again




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...