2 de septiembre de 2019

#3 September is finally here

I have been watching Ancafe's last lives while walking on the treadmill and although it makes me feel a little sad, it brings me such nice memories. It's hard to realize that they are no longer active and I won't see them again 😔 I miss them, specially Miku, he gave me something to look up for every day and since they disbanded, Miku disappeared from social media.
This month is good to remember the things that made us smile once, sometimes nostalgia hurts more than sadness but it's a good feeling, I guess.
I don't have the age for longing things I will never have or be like I used to when I was 22yo. Thankfully I grew up and got over some things that made me miserable, like wishing to wake up in someone else's body. When you hate yourself this is something you daydream about often, at least, I did. I still struggle with accepting myself and my relationship with myself is still broken but I know what I want for me, what I need to do and why... I won't be that person that will tell herself that she's wonderful and love to be her in front of the mirror... never... But at least, I don't want to be someone else anymore.
This entry ended up a little sad. Sorry.
Anyway, it's finally September which means the last beautiful 3 months are coming. I live this season and I really hope this will be great months!! I'm afraid to get too excited bc sometimes shit happens and I'm not in a mental place to feel disappointed but I will cross fingers 😊
No gif or image today bc I'm writing through the cell phone 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...